Best Buy My Baby Sam 4 Piece Crib Bedding Set, Tickled Pink

Looking for GREATE DEALS & BEST BUY on My Baby Sam 4 Piece Crib Bedding Set, Tickled Pink ? You are in the right place to get Cheapest My Baby Sam. You can compare prices and read reviews on My Baby Sam here.

Here are some of the great features of My Baby Sam 4 Piece Crib Bedding Set, Tickled Pink

My Baby Sam, Pink is a must have in any little girl's nursery, that's why we love our tickled pink baby bedding set. The bumper features green fabric and a centered white fabric with flower detail on the inside. The outside features a white fabric with pink diamond threading and green ties. The matching sheet is pink polka dot. The 15" skirt is white with two pink pleats tied with green bows; the bottom of the skirt has a green band. The matching blanket features the green fabric and white fabric with flower details. Don't stop at baby bedding, decorate your entire little girl's nursery with tickled pink's matching hamper, window valence, wall décor and mobile.

  • Includes bumper, sheet, blanket, and skirt
  • 100% cotton with polyester fill
  • Machine washable, prefer dry cleaning bumper
get discount prices

Best Buy My Baby Sam. Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale 2011 My Baby Sam 4 Piece Crib Bedding Set, Tickled Pink Cheap Price. Order Today with Free & Fast Shipping. Time is running out! Order Now and SAVE